Friday 5 August 2016

, , , , , , ,

Between Dream and Something called "Realistic"

Assalamualaikum.. Hey guys from the other side. Hows going on? I hope everything is great. So hey im already a 12th grade student!! What a moment. Really i cant imagine and think how time flied do so fast. And im gonna graduate in a few months , well,, 9 months exactly -.-. Now i only can feel excited but confused.. Lke there are many things i have to think about beside graduation and go :/. Yahhhh my future. I cant believe that im gonna be a university student, i cant believe that im gonna 20 years old in 3 years. I cant believe that im gonna go far away alone and decide everything by myself. Which is im thinking that i just entered the senior high school or maybe junior high school with cute pinkish face when i met my new friends. :)). But that all already been a memories.

And the most annoying thing that allday i think about is UNIVERSITY. Yes! Thats ma dream to be an university student off course. I got some plans for my future. But.. Yeah.  Everyone doesnt want to change their dreams everytime. Include me.  Yah i changed my dreams everytime. I thoight i wanna be an A then i changed into B, C, D and etc.

Some people told me to think twice. Maybe they mean about dreams or something realistic. Some of them said "if you wanna enter a state university, u have to think about your marks at your school. Is it good or no" yah. If my mark is good i can choose good maybe favourite state university. And if my mark is bad, i gotta choose hmm maybe not favourite university. Thats it maybe. Yeah realistic.
Some of them said "reach your dream. Nothing impossible. There is Allah who always listen your prayin" yeah i feel motivated when i think about this one. I can be whatever i want in the future without think about mark, value, etc.
So if i think about two kind of these, i will get confused lol or changed my goals.

So i conclude that you should decide yo dreams or goal and that "realistic"things :D will follow you. Really! Have you ever heard about "get out of your comfortzone?" that is. If you have a dream that push you to get out of your comfort zone, thats that something "realistic" works. Lemme tell you, if you get out of yo comfort zone, then you will work harder right? And people who work hard will gain the succesness and thats realistic.

But if you dont get out of yo comfort zone then you have a dream, thats not realistic. So you  would decide something lower than the person who get out of his/er comfort zone decide.

Well, i dont know if you can get it or no hahaha. I just write out what is inside my mind.

See ya. Good luck

0 comments:

Post a Comment